You’ll find Asterix Ski Lodge has everything you need to make your stay on Mount Hotham comfortable.
The lodge can sleep up to 48 people, and includes the following facilities:
- Spacious equipment and drying rooms, with room for snowboards, skis and clothing.
- 9 Bedrooms, each with private en-suite facilities – 6 large and 3 small bedrooms
- Fully equipped, state of the art communal kitchen.
- Separate and communal fridges and food storage.
- Large dining area with panoramic views of the mountain.
- Coffee and tea making facilities.
- Two generous living areas, equipped with wood-fire places (wood supplied).
- Laundry, with washing and drying facilities.
- Various equipment storage areas.
- Free Wi-Fi Internet connection throughout the lodge via Starlink
- Onsite Lodge Manager present during Winter season – who will welcome you to the lodge and are more than happy to answer any of your questions. If you’re lucky they might even give you some tips on where to find the best runs on the mountain.