Asterix Lodge is a great place to visit for the 2021 Snow Season. If you’ve already stayed with us we hope to see you back in 2021. If you have not been to Asterix yet please check out or info pages and then head to our Bookings Page
All rooms and facilities have been fully upgraded to make sure we have everything ready for your stay. We pride ourselves on providing the best experience for your snow stay. If you are dreaming of a snow holiday go to our Bookings Page and secure your place.
Before you visit please read and take note of our CovidSafe Information below.
Covid- 19 Update for 2021 as at (27/07/2021)
Asterix Lodge COVIDSafe Operating Plan (Summary) – Important information for the forthcoming 2021 Winter Season.
You can download our full CovidSafe plan here – Covid Safe Plan
Update 27th July 2021. Please find following the critical information relating to visiting Asterix Ski Lodge. This guidance is based on our current Asterix Ski Lodge CovidSafe Operating Plan. Note that it is your responsibility to stay abreast of current Victorian restriction levels, as these may change at any time.
Bookings are permitted for single households, intimate partners or single bubbles.
Resort entry to Hotham requires a negative COVID test within 72 hours of arrival. If you are sick stay home!
What to know about being CovidSafe at Asterix Ski Lodge from 27th July on:
Visiting/ socialising protocols –
- Victorian government QR code service will be used for record keeping
- Masks must be worn inside when in shared spaces
- Safe hygiene principles are in place – provision of hand sanitisers, effective cleaning, and disinfecting,
- Physical distancing in shared spaces – the density maximum of 1 person / 4 m2 is in place – be prepared for limitations in these spaces!
Meal protocols –
- Communal supplies will be available on request and must be cleaned after use
- Kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery are provided and must be cleaned after each use
- Kitchen space remains limited to 6 adults and casual short walk ins
- Meal preparation needs to be staggered during rush hours
- We encourage you to bring prepared meals to reduce time in communal kitchen.
Room management –
- Bring your own pillows, linen, doonas/ sleeping bags etc. NO Bedding will be provided over the season.
- At departure of your stay, you will be required to disinfect your room with the cleaning products provided. If members/ guests don’t disinfect their rooms as instructed, a cleaning fee of AUD $150 applies.
- Rooms must be vacated by 2pm on departure day (to allow for extended disinfected process)
This is not a one size fits all season plan Running a COVIDSafe lodge during this winter season will require all of us to work together.
The safety of all our members, guests and staff is of the upmost importance to Asterix Ski Lodge. We ask everyone to help support our season by continuing to follow the Victorian Government public health guidelines, including staying home if you are feeling unwell.
Thank you for your continued support during this challenging time.
This is some of what you can look forward to.
We used to walk UNDER this sign!